See photos (2)
Parcours thématique : Sur les traces du Chamois
Walking/pedestrian at La Chapelle-d'Abondance
Warning: Unsecured hours
Discovery trail of the Mont de Grange reserve.
Leaving from the Plan des Feux, this hike is in the direction of the Pertuis chalets, in the Mont de Grange hunting reserve which has more than 500 chamois and mouflons. It allows you to learn about alpine fauna thanks to 9 fun and educational panels.
- GPX / KML files allow you to export the trail of your hike to your GPS (or other navigation tool)
- Accepted customers
- Points of interest
1 La Chapelle d'Abondance Tourist Office
- various information
- entertainment ticket office
- free wifi internet access point
- accommodation availability center
- sale of hiking trail maps, mountain biking, snowshoeing, posters<br/>La Chapelle d'Abondance Tourisme is at your disposal for all the various information concerning the village resort of La Chapelle d'Abondance and its surrounding villages in the Pays d'Evian Abondance Valley as well as neighboring Switzerland.
The tourist office offers free hiking maps and snowshoeing, trail and mountain biking for free.
The office is equipped with a post with free WiFi Internet access with printer. The building is equipped with public toilets with disabled access and changing table.
Add a review
There is no review about Parcours Thématique : Sur Les Traces Du Chamois, be the first to leave one !