See photos (3)

Church of Saint-Pierre de Bossey

Historic site and monument, Religious building, Church in Bossey

  • This neo-Gothic church is the work of the architect John Gottret. Before this building, there had been a fifteenth century church which became a Protestant temple in 1603, during the Reformation.

  • Its choir is decorated with a fresco of Modena in 1949. The current stained glass windows date from 1930 and 1954. Its construction, totalling 13,593 pounds, was financed at the time by the local community, a loan of 5000 francs.
    In October 1722, Jean-Jacques Rousseau boarded with Pastor Lambercier at Bossey.
  • Access

    • Public transport at 0 m
  • Spoken languages

  • Rates
  • Free
Add a review
Leave a review about Church Of Saint-Pierre De Bossey :
  • Bad
  • Average
  • Good
  • Very good
  • Excellent
There is no review about Church Of Saint-Pierre De Bossey, be the first to leave one !