The “Privilege” parking lot located just in front of the entrance to the event is offered for 20€/day (limited spaces accessible directly on the ticket office).
All other parking lots are completely free and served by shuttles, also free.
- Hameau du Père Noël, Col du Mont Sion,
- Near the A41 freeway exit:
- Exit 19 (Copponex), warning this freeway exit is only accessible from Geneva.
- Exit #18, arriving from Annecy (Allonzier-la-Caille) then direction Geneva by the RD 1201.
Shuttles run throughout the day from the Santa Claus Hamlet parking lot and the so-called “highway” parking lot from 8am to Midnight on May 27 & 28 and June 3 and from 8am to 8pm on May 29 and June 4, 2023.
An additional free shuttle bus will be organized from Cruseilles.
- PRM parking located in front of the festival entrance, accessible upon presentation of a receipt.
- Parking 2 wheels located in front of the entrance of the festival, (no locker for helmets)
- Parking motorhome located near the farm of Santa Claus, Col du Mont Sion
- Parking car located at the parking of the freeway, Copponex
- Stop Andilly/Jussy by the line Frossard T72 connecting Annecy to Geneva.
Entry to the Moaï area at the Jussy exit from Annecy or the Jussy entrance from Saint-Julien-en-Genevois/Geneva.