1. Begin by making the beetroot ketchup. In a saucepan, fry the chopped shallot, the crushed garlic clove and the 2 beetroot cut into pieces with a little olive oil. Add a pinch of the Espelette pepper, 5 g of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper and allow to cook over a gentle heat for 20 mins.
2. While this is happening, crush the fresh goat cheese with a fork, add 4 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper, a pinch of Espelette pepper, half a bunch of chopped chives and a brunoise (small dices) of the 5 red radishes. Mix together, adjust the seasoning and put to one side.
3. Remove the skin from the fera fillets and cut the flesh into small cubes. Add the grated lemon zest and juice, then 4 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper and half of the bunch of chopped chives. Mix together gently and put to one side.
4. Blend the beetroot ketchup in the blender and place in a piping bag to do the decoration.
Peel the raw beetroot, cut it into thin strips and then into very fine julienne. Season with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Arrange on the plate using a round cookie cutter placed in the centre of the plate. Start by placing the goat cheese at the bottom. Smooth and add the fera tartare, press well before removing the cutter.
6. Add a few decorative dots and lines using the beetroot ketchup. Gently place a small pile of the raw beetroot julienne on top of the tartare. Decorate with chive sprigs and red radish shavings.