1. Wash the new potatoes, cut into cubes and pan-fry in a little olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Wash and blanch the leaves in a pan of water. Remove and put in cold water straight away to cool them down. Drain and squeeze out the water before chopping coarsely with a knife.
3. Peel the shallots and cut into fine strips. Fry until golden in a pan, add the leaves and cook over a gentle heat for a few minutes. Add the mixture to the potatoes.
4. Lightly scrape the rind of the Reblochons after removing them from the fridge and cut them into strips.
5. Spread out the filo pastry on the worktop and add the small discs of filo pastry previously cut out with a cookie cutter in the centre.
6. Layer the slices of Reblochon cheese, the leaves and potato mixture and fold the edges of the filo pastry towards the centre to form small round pillows. Turn them over and place them on an oiled ovenproof baking sheet.
7. Melt a little butter and brush it over the parcels. Bake until golden in an oven which has been preheated to 180°C for about 15 minutes.
Eat as soon as you can!