1. Peel, wash and grate the raw potatoes and drain them in a colander for a few moments.
2. Beat the eggs and add the flour, which has been sifted in advance. Add the chopped garlic, chopped parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Then add the mixture to the grated potatoes to create a smooth consistency.
4. Add the oil to a pan or frying pan. Heat.
5. Using a tablespoon, scoop up some of the mixture and shape into palm-sized patties. Place these in the oil.
6. Cook the fritters until golden on both sides (approximately 3 mins per side).
7. Once cooked, place on some kitchen paper to drain off any excess oil.
8. Leave to rest for a few minutes. The potato fritters are now ready to enjoy!
Serve straight away.