See photos (4)
Exploring Lake Geneva and Yvoire, the medieval village
Sports activities, Bicycle touring, Cycle sports in Annemasse
Warning: Unsecured hours
Discover “Greater Geneva” by bike and the rich beauty of the Lake Geneva basin. The excursion sets off from Annemasse train station, or at a pre-arranged point in Geneva. The itinerary will guide you to Nyon and then, you will cross the Lake to reach the medieval village of Yvoire.
The safe and secure route follows bikeways, cycle paths, and minor roads to the town of Nyon from where
you will board a cross-border boat to the village of Yvoire, one of the prettiest villages in France.
After a convivial meal, make the most of the afternoon to stroll around the village and enjoy the views of
Lake Geneva or visit the renowned Five Senses Garden.
Return to Annemasse at the end of the afternoon.
- Book online
Contact by email
- See all reviews
This price includes:
- Hybrid bike rental with 1 pannier
- GPS preloaded with the route
- Roadbook with information on attractions to see/visit during the ride
- Bicycle fitting and adjustment
- Explanation of the itinerary before setting off
- Support vehicle (with stops at predetermined places)
- Nyon - Yvoire crossing
- Lunch at Yvoire (3 courses)
- Transfer Yvoire - Annemasse at 17h00
- Taxes and gratuities
This price does not include:
- Expenses of personal nature
- E-bike: + 40 euros
- Road Bike: + 30 euros
- Gravel Bike: + 20 euros
All year 2023
- * On demand
- All year 2023