Circuit découverte : Le tour du Mont-Blanc par son tunnel
Road in Annemasse
Warning: Unsecured hours
Difference in height
- 11360 m
- GPX / KML files allow you to export the trail of your hike to your GPS (or other navigation tool)
- See all reviews
- Points of interest
1 Office de Tourisme de Chamonix
- Provision of free documentation.
- Registration for guided tours offered by the tourist office
- Mont Blanc Company kiosk: sale of ski passes
- Sale of posters and goodies with the Chamonix logo
- Sale of objects and tickets for field hockey games, bus excursions, tourist train in the city center.
- Sale and distribution of guest cards
- Sale of fishing permits
- Last minute hotel reservations
- Free Wifi
The Tourist Office has received the renewal of the Quality Tourism mark in 2020.
3 Brévent cable car
In summer, from the top of Le Brévent, a footpath goes to Aiguillette des Houches via the Bel-Lachat mountain hut.
Enjoy a moment of peace and contemplation on the fine sunny terraces.
The Plaques du Brévent, facing Mont Blanc, form a pleasant, quiet climbing spot, just 5 minutes walk from the top of the cable car line.
For eating: in Plan Praz, "La Bergerie" serves traditional cuisine and snacks. In Le Brévent, the "Le Panoramique" restaurant offers meals as well as a unique panoramic view over Mont Blanc.
Handicap: on a 4x4 path, this is possible to go downhill from Brévent to Planpraz, with a cross-country wheel chair. You must be accompanied.
CHAM'GOURMAND (only winter): this pass includes a go and return ticket on the Planpraz cable-car and a lunch at the restaurant La Bergerie (Planpraz).
Price: 47€. Booking compulsory.
4 Fondation Pierre Gianadda
5 The Abbey of Saint-Maurice d’Agaune
6 Evian Tourist Office
7 Thonon-les-Bains Tourist Office
- Personalized advice
- News / Agenda
- Tickets (concerts, shows, boat tickets, museums...)
- Free Wifi access for 30 minutes
- Supervised activities in season (adults and children)
- Stroller and baby carrier rental point
- Rental of baby carriers, all-terrain strollers and car seats for 0-4 year olds.
You can also find our seasonal reception point at the Port de Rives (Place du 16 août 1944) from mid-June to mid-September.
- 11360 meters of difference in height