Circuit découverte : Le Haut Chablais
Road in Annemasse
Warning: Unsecured hours
Difference in height
- 3507 m
- GPX / KML files allow you to export the trail of your hike to your GPS (or other navigation tool)
- See all reviews
- Points of interest
1 Evian Tourist Office
2 Abondance Tourist Information Office
- Information on Abondance and its activities in summer and winter.
- Information on the Abondance valley, the Evian region, the Portes du Soleil and the surrounding area in France and Switzerland.
- Availability centre for the rental of furnished accommodation and guest rooms.
- Proposal of flats, weekly rentals, bed and breakfast, gites, hotels and holiday centres.
- Topo guides available: maps, topoguides, topo fiches, Vtopo, hiking, mountain biking, road biking, snowshoeing and ski touring guides.
- In summer, the Multi Pass and the Léman Pass are on sale.
- Ticket books on sale for the Colombus shuttle bus in the Abondance valley.
- Registration for the Tourist Office, the Pays d'Art et d'Histoire and the Geopark.
- Registration for the mountain office of the Vallée d'Abondance.
- Free wifi access outside the tourist office.
3 Abbey of Abondance
Transported back to medieval Savoy thanks to the 15th century wall paintings which adorn the cloister, you will be seduced by the peacefulness of the place.
The exhibition "From history to art: sacred heritage in the Abondance valley" invites you to explore, in part of the old convent buildings, the collection of sacred art made up of exceptional objects.
As you enter the abbey church, with its Gothic mountain architecture, you will be amazed by the trompe-l'oeil decorations from the 19th century and the rich furniture.
Independent access to the church, according to the opening hours defined by the parish.
4 Vallée d'Aulps Tourist Office - Saint Jean d'Aulps Tourist Point
- registration for differents events organised by the tourist office
- sale of goodies (neck strap, postcard), trekking map, mystery tour booklets
- tourist literature on the surrounding area
5 Morzine Tourist Office
- a reception area and an information desk that is easily accessible
- a kids' play zone and baby changing area
- free Wi-Fi
- tourist maps, brochures, and guidebooks
- the programme of events
- the visits, monuments, and cultural sites
- the list of emergency numbers (displayed outside)
- the daily weather forecast and ski slope conditions
- advice that is specifically tailored to your stay thanks to Morzine Réservation
A post box is available outside the Tourist Office.
6 Les Gets Tourist Office
- 3507 meters of difference in height