Circuit découverte : Le pays du Mont-Blanc
Fernfahrer Um Annemasse
Warnung: Ungesicherte Stunden
- 2938 m
- Mit GPX / KML-Dateien können Sie die Route Ihrer Wanderung zu Ihrem GPS (oder einem anderen Navigationswerkzeug) exportieren
- Alle Kommentare ansehen
- Orte von Interesse
1 Cluses Tourist Office
- In spring, summer and autumn, many adventure game kits developed by our team are available for sale. Do not hesitate to ask to ask us!
- Sale of guidebooks for summer walks and hikes
- Sale of vignettes for the Swiss motorway
- Sale of fishing licenses
- In winter, sale of ski passes for nearby resorts, Reposoir and Romme. You will also find snowshoe routes.
- Provision of numerous free documentation from Geneva via Annecy and Chamonix
- Detailed hiking maps are available for sale
- Cycling information
- Rental of electric and classic bikes for 1 or 3 months
- Ticketing concerts, shows and festivals
- Sale of urban and school transport tickets (subscription, single ticket...) as well as for the Les Carroz > Flaine route
- Daily weather info
- Free and unlimited wifi access
2 Clockmaking and Screwmachining Museum
Located into the Espace Carpano & Pons, an old factory, the museum presents also the story of the National School of Clockmaking by presenting unique pieces of clockmaking made by the pupils in Cluses.
Theme guided tours, theatric visits, workshops, temporary exhibitions are organized all the year round and will make you discover the treasures of the museum.
3 Sallanches market
4 Sallanches Tourist Office
The whole team is happy to welcome you to its premises, by phone, email or on its social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.<br/>The tourist office offers many services:
- shop sale: souvenirs (magnets, postcards, posters, backpacks, caps, tote bags...), books, maps and hiking topos, local products (jams, chocolates, cookies)
- ticket offices for the Culturral and Petits Asticots (Mont-Blanc region) shows, one-off events and various excursions
- sale of fishing licenses
- sale of services for the Office of Guides and Accompanying Sallanches
- sale of guided heritage tours
The tourist office has been awarded the Marque Qualité Tourisme label since 2016.
5 Combloux Tourist Office
- weather forecast
- hotels availability
- board games loan
- free wifi
- reservation for activities: hiking or snowshoeing, farm visits, guided visits, entries to the ecological lake, outdoor activities, ...
- diverse items: hiking book, ancient post cards, book on the baroque path, posters, photocopies, scans, tee-shirts, caps, ... (online boutique available too)
- on request: touristic documentation (maps, kids guide, ...)
The accommodation service will help you finding the ideal accommodation for your winter holidays with all-inclusive options (accommodation + ski pass + ski lessons + child care centre + ski rental)
6 Museum of Megève
After the Revolution, in 1795, the House of Charity becomes a Home which can accommodate 20 poor people, men and women. In 1862, the priest Ambroise Martin gave the management to the Saint-Joseph Sisters.
From 1982, a few years after the opening of the new retirement home, this building had thematic exhibitions, and became officially the Museum of Megève in 1988 till September 2016.
Chapel visit and permanent exhibition “3 centuries of solidarity in Megève”, which unveils the unique story of the Alms House that became a hospice in 1793, by means of a film, archives and photographs.
Upon request, throughout the year. Admission free.
7 Eglise de Saint-Gervais
8 2KM3 Saint-Gervais contemporary art platform
9 Office de Tourisme de Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc
10 Domaine skiable Evasion Mont-Blanc
11 Tourist Office
12 Nature Reserve
Take time to enjoy and savour its many different facets (lakes, mountain pastures, cliffs, glaciers). Appreciate its varied fauna and flora: chamois, ibexes and black grouse live among the gentians and rhododendrons.
The natural environment is fragile and animal life is easily disturbed, so please help us by being very careful not to interfere with the natural equilibrium.
Help preserve nature for our own and future generations.
Nature Reserves are part of the very rare areas of Haute-Savoie where nature has remained “unspoiled” by human contact. So enjoy them! Savour the silence and don’t forget that the rules exist to remind us that nature must be respected!
13 Plateau d'Assy
14 Lac Vert
- 2938 Meter Höhenunterschied